Yoga to support our pregnant mammas and prepare for their birth experience.
Tuesdays 12.00pm (Studio)
Thursdays 6.00pm (Studio and live streamed)
A yoga practise to release tension, support the changing pelvis and remedy minor ailments.
Breathing to soothe and relax the nervous system and ease anxiety.
Meditation to quieten the mind and take focus inward.
Time to connect with your baby.
Time to connect with other pregnancy women and share stories and experiences.
Time to practise simply being present…..and lots of time to relax.
Time to celebrate the amazing, wonderful journey of birth!
Each week we explore practical, useful tools that help you navigate your birth calmly and with confidence.
We will explore:
- Movement of your baby through your pelvis during birth and how we help this natural process.
- Hormonal changes in labour, what to expect and how to make them work for you.
- Birthing tools including massage, sound, relaxation, breath.
- Feeling empowered, positive and confident about birthing.
- The ideal birth environment.
- How to navigate the unexpected.
Single class $22.
5 class pass $100
‘The other day you gave me loads of advice and confidence as I was very worried about being induced! Anyway I wanted to let you know I had a great birth. I started naturally a few days before I was due to be induced, laboured for 9 hours and was in hospital for 11 minutes before I birthed my baby girl!’ Amanda ‘I did the Yoga for Pregnancy and Birth with Helen and I can not recommend highly enough. The environment was amazing and the knowledge I gained through the course made me so much more empowered in my pregnancy.’ Sally